I am a blessed woman! I married a man that I do not deserve at all. He isn't perfect, but neither am I. This morning I woke up and received a text shortly after from Zac saying, "Did you get your note?" I looked around and found a note under my pillow.
This note was filled with the words that were perfect for today. He had written encouraging words comforting me saying that life wouldn't always be like this and that things would eventually get better. He talked about how much he loved me and how he would always be there for me. It was awesome.
Having fibromyalgia can be so hard on a relationship. There are several days that I can't clean house and am in so much pain that plans get changed. Routine is non-existent and it feels like sleep is either something I get too much of or never get enough of. The person who suffers right along with me Zac. He is the person that sees me as I really am, without the front of being strong. He is the person that rubs my back every night so I can get a little bit of relief. He's the one who gives and gives and gives and doesn't ask for anything in return.
I love this man so much. He is the rock that I can lean on in this world and the one that helps me not give up. He helps me keep my sanity (what is left of it). He deserves the best and he got me. I feel beyond blessed to have Zac as my husband. I don't know if I can ever thank him enough for all that he does. I hope that someday I can make it up to him!
No comments:
Post a Comment